Foundation of the Monroe County Bar
The Foundation is the charitable arm of the MCBA, supporting programs in Rochester and Monroe County such as the DEAFund, Rochester Legal Diversity Clerkship Program, ACT For the Children, Rochester Teen Court, and many more. By donating to the Foundation, you are helping ensure the continuation of this good work, for the benefit of our community.
Each year, the Foundation awards various grants to Bar-sponsored programs and not-for-profit organizations that further the mission of the Foundation.
Cookie Gram Fundraiser
Our first ever Cookie-Gram Fundraiser, just in time for Administrative Assistant Recognition Day on April 21st. At $50 each (with $30 of that being donated to the Foundation), each basket will include a plate of spring-themed decorated sugar cookies from Jenn’s Cookies along with a balloon and card -- each hand-delivered by a Foundation Board member. There will be a limited number available. Orders close April 12 with deliveries the week of April 19.
Flyer and Fillable Order Form Here
2021 Spectactualr ROC Restarunt Raffle
Purchase unlimited tickets at $20 each to win one of the Foundation’s 2021 Spectacular Restaurant Raffles. A $100 gift certificate from an area restaurant will be given away each week for 10 weeks starting on Friday, April 2. Some of the restaurants included are Good Luck, Ristorante Lucano, Monroe’s, Park Avenue Pub, and more! You can purchase your tickets from any Foundation board member
, or register and pay for your tickets at https://mcba.org/foundation/raffle/
A lucky winner will be chosen every Friday on a live stream from the MCBA’s offices.
More information on the Foundation can be found through the following links:
Make a Donation
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Foundation's Raise the Bar Annual Appeal.
Jazz For Justice
- Learn about the primary fundraising event of the Monroe County Bar Foundation, and how you can participate.
- View the grant application and see grants issued to local groups by the Foundation in previous years.
- Established by the Foundation in 2003 to recognize individuals and organizations with outstanding service to Monroe County.
Board of Directors
- View the current list of Foundation of the Monroe County Bar Board of Directors.
Telesca Center for Justice Legacy Society
- A planned gift to the Telesca Center for Justice Legacy Society supports the critical work of the Telesca Center partners and future generations of lawyers while inspiring others to do the same.
2018 Financial Statements- click here to view Foundation financial information and auditor's report.