Foundation of the Monroe County Bar
The Foundation is the charitable arm of the MCBA, supporting programs in Rochester and Monroe County such as the DEAFund, Rochester Legal Diversity Clerkship Program, ACT For the Children, Rochester Teen Court, and many more. By donating to the Foundation, you are helping ensure the continuation of this good work, for the benefit of our community.
Each year, the Foundation awards various grants to Bar-sponsored programs and not-for-profit organizations that further the mission of the Foundation.
More information on the Foundation can be found through the following links:
Make a Donation
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Foundation's Raise the Bar Annual Appeal.
Jazz For Justice
- Learn about the primary fundraising event of the Monroe County Bar Foundation, and how you can participate.
- View the grants issued to local groups by the Foundation.
- Established by the Foundation in 2003 to recognize individuals and organizations with outstanding service to Monroe County.
Board of Directors
- View the current list of Foundation of the Monroe County Bar Board of Directors.
Telesca Center for Justice Legacy Society
- A planned gift to the Telesca Center for Justice Legacy Society supports the critical work of the Telesca Center partners and future generations of lawyers while inspiring others to do the same.